1. The staff at New Castle High School and Henry County Sports Medicine is committed to providing student athletes with the best possible health care. Please treat our staff in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
2. No one is permitted in the training room without the supervision or permission of the athletic trainer, athletic director or member of the coaching staff.
3. No one may administer treatment to himself/herself or anyone else.
4. No one may take anything from the training room without permission from the athletic trainer or athletic director. If you wish to borrow a cooler, etc., these will be signed out and returned to the training room after use.
5. No loitering in the training room.
6. This is a co-ed facility. Proper dress is required.
7. Taping and treatments will be administered on a “first come, first served” basis. Please arrive early before practice or game time.
8. No food or drink allowed in the training room.
9. No horseplay.
10. It is the student athlete’s responsibility to report all injuries/illnesses to the athletic trainer.
11. It is the student athlete’s responsibility to wear any required protective equipment such as braces, mouth guards, helmets, and any other pads required by their sport.
12. It is the student athlete’s responsibility to report all medications on their pre-participation athletic physical (prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, herbal supplements and/or diet pills).