We are consistently seeing more and more information being released in regards to concussions and their long-term impact on the quality of life. Below are a list of useful links that will help address many of your questions regarding what a concussion is and what the law does.
Concussion Testing Instructions
Every athlete participating in a sport for New Castle High School is required to complete a baseline concussion test.
- Go to www.concussionvitalsigns.com
- Click on ‘Athlete Testing’ on the upper right hand side.
- In the username box, type ‘NCTrojans’.
- In the password box, type ‘wearenc’.
- In the athlete ID box, type your name, then click ‘Take Test’.
- on the next screen, type your name again in the ‘Confirm Athlete’ ID box.
- Enter your date of birth, followed by clicking ‘Baseline’ under assessment.
- Under ‘Assessments’, check only the first 2 boxes.
- Next, select whether your testing is supervised or, at home alone.
- Proceed to the test.