Due to the weather predicted for Tuesday, June 18th, the pitch-in is being postponed until July (with that date to be posted later). At this time, neither coach is able to commit to any particular gathering times for runs either, so please use the general guidelines provided in the (summer) packet. If some times/opportunities do become available, they will be posted on this site. Please contact coaches if you have questions. Hoping you enjoy the summer and some running!